The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering was established in the year 2012, affiliated to the Anna University
- Vision of the Department: “In pursuit of world class excellence in Electronics & Communication Engineering”.
- Mission of the Department is,
- To import the knowledge to the student to meet demands of the global community.
- To empower practicing engineers with the state of art technology to meet the growing challenges.
The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering offers a program in Electronics and Communication Engineering at B.E level B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering (4 years)
- Electronics Laboratory
- Communication Laboratory
- Microprocessor Laboratory
- Microwave Laboratory
- Electronics System Design Laboratory
- Signal Processing Laboratory
- RF Laboratory
|S.NO||NAME OF THE STAFF||DESIGNATION||CONTACT NUMBER||E-mail Id|
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering college,