One among the first four departments to be established in 2012 in our college, the Mechanical Engineering Department of SRCE has had the reputation of being among the finest department and is dedicated towards the advancement of technology and science.
- To be a centre of excellence in the field of Mechanical Engineering to excel the best of teaching, learning and research synergize.
- The Mechanical Engineering Department is committed to
- Prepare effective and responsible graduate and post graduate engineers for global requirements by providing quality education.
- Constantly strive to improve pedagogical methods employed in delivering the academic programs.
- Respond effectively to the needs of the industry and changing world.
- Conduct basic and applied research and to generate intellectual property.
- Provide consultancy to the neighborhood and cultivate the spirit of entrepreneurship
The department of Mechanical Engineering offers a program in Mechanical Engineering at B.E level. B.E. Mechanical Engineering (4 years)
- Fluid Machines Laboratory
- Manufacturing Laboratory
- CAD Laboratory
- CAM Laboratory
- Strength of Materials Laboratory
- Thermal Engineering Laboratory 1
- Thermal Engineering Laboratory 2
- Dynamics Laboratory
- Metrology Laboratory
|S.NO||NAME OF THE STAFF||DESIGNATION||CONTACT NUMBER||E-mail Id|
Dr. M.Pandian (Hod)
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering college,